Take a goal-oriented approach…
Personal Training and Functional Movement Screens (FMS)
Anyone can benefit from a healthy and efficient body.
With over 25 years of experience, Brian Griffitts is a leading personal trainer in the Indianapolis area. Brian brings an extensive global study of body mechanics to athletes and everyday people. His ability to analyze movement is second-to-none, and his attention to detail is why we’ve partnered up to bring high-level training to clients of Precision Sports Lab. The ability for our practitioners to communicate with the trainer puts our clients in the best position to not only achieve their health objectives, but to do so safely.
The Functional Movement Screen (FMS) is a screening tool used to evaluate seven fundamental movement patterns in individuals. The FMS is not intended to diagnose orthopedic problems, but rather to demonstrate opportunities for improved movement in individuals.
Personalize our services to….
- Design an in-home training program.
- Design a program for the gym or country club you’re a member of.
- Train one or multiple times per week based on availability.
- Virtual training for when you can’t make it in, or you’re on the road.
- Use in combination with MAT and FMS for the most effective pre/post-training evaluation.
- 100% online scheduling for ease of use, and to cater to your busy schedule.
Carlie Irsay-Gordon –Vice Chair/Owner Indianapolis Colts
“I have been a client of Brian’s for more than 8 years. What keeps me coming back is Brian’s ability to apply his wealth of experience and knowledge in sports performance to my individual goals. He treats each person differently, depending on where they are in their fitness and performance journey. He then helps create realistic and achievable goals, week after week, which means every session is something different, keeping things fresh and motivating”